Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday morning angst

I know most of us by now have heard the acronym "B.I.T.C.H." or Babe In Total Control of Herself. But I felt like a bitch this morning with the kids, with Greg, even with the dogs and I certainly did NOT feel 'in total control'. How does one parent surly teenagers? Or pre-teen might-as-well-be-teen teenagers?

I am significantly stressed. My job is not a good fit, Greg and I are not fitting together very well right now, and I have boys that are turning into alien pod people in front of my eyes. Help!!! Could it be that I am bitchy because I am unhappy? Here I am, about to turn 45 and I WAS feeling quite happy about that - life has only gotten better as I've gotten older - but now I just feel like crawling into a little dark cave and pretending the world doesn't exist. Can I??

At least the boxers remain boxerish and normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment